There is a saying that people won’t make a change in their life unless they feel enough pain to make the change. Consider that someone may live an unhealthy life and then are told they have a life threatening illness- typically at that point they decide to make big changes.
Or consider someone who has been in an unhappy relationship for years and finally they realize that they are ‘settling’ and they make a decision to transform or leave the relationship.
There is a turning point in everyone’s life and business or a fork in the road that we all encounter. One of the major signs that you are ready for a business breakthrough is that you are no longer willing to settle!
You will not settle for:
- Making less money than you know you are able to create
- Struggling to keep up with work without support
- Doing it all alone and feeling stressed or frustrated
- Trying to figure things out without an overall plan or strategy
- Feeling stuck or in a rut with the success you have created
If any of these ‘no settle’ items resonate with you then congratulations you have the first symptom of being ready for a major business breakthrough!
The good news here is that when you recognize that you are no longer willing to tolerate or settle you are now ready to do something in a new or different way in order to create a new and different result.
So if you know what you will not settle for the fun part is to decide what you want to create. Usually what you want to create is the opposite to what you will no longer tolerate.
It might look like this:
- Rather than settle for less money you wish to create abundance with ease
- Rather than struggling to keep up with your work you attract the right support
- Rather than doing it all alone you envision yourself supported and joyful
- Rather than trying to figure things out on your own you have a strategy team
- Rather than feeling stuck you feel energetic and re-energized about the future
- Deciding not to settle or tolerate takes courage BUT it is a key step in living your best life.
TLC coaches challenge:
List 5 things you are tolerating in your business. It may include not having the proper equipment or technology, a messy desk, struggling with your marketing activities etc.
List 5 things you are tolerating in your relationships. It may include lack of communication, not enough support, poor follow up, not working with your ideal clients, late payments etc
List 5 things you are tolerating about yourself. It may include procrastination, sleeping in, not setting boundaries, not committing to an exercise program etc.
By simply making this list you will notice your tolerations will begin to disappear. By acting on your list and deciding to be ‘toleration free’, your life and busienss will transform.
Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for a business breakthrough!
Valued at $29.99 – Buy now for $19.99!